- Reverse cycle condensing units in 5-16,000 BTU/H sizes ( 1,260-4,032 KCAL/H ).
- Available in 115-1-50/60 input or 230-1-50/60 input models.
- Dependable reciprocating compressor.
- Seawater condenser constructed of copper outer jacket & 90-10 cupronickel inner tube for corrosion resistance.
- Suction line accumulator for low load compressor protection.
- Electric box contains the start & run capacitors and start relay.
- Electric box can be remote mounted up to 6' ( 2m ) away.
- High refrigerant pressure, automatic reset switch.
- Two sets of rubber isolation mounts for vibration free operation.
- Aluminum drain pan to catch any condensate formed on the unit.
- Plywood mounting base for ease of installation.
- Base valves with Nylon stem caps and brass caps over the charging & access ports.
- Ignition protected construction for use on gasoline powered vessels.
- Can be used in environments up to 140/ F ( 60/ C ).
- White enamel finish.
- Designed for use with R-407C environmentally friendly refrigerant.