- Reverse cycle condensing unit.
- Available in 208-230/1/60, 208/3/60, and 460/3/60 input models.
- Dependable and quiet Scroll compressor.
- Seawater condenser constructed of copper outer jacket & 90-10 cupronickel inner tube for corrosion resistance.
- Suction line accumulator for low load compressor protection.
- Smaller footprint than previously available - 20% smaller than the competition.
- Electric box contains the start & run capacitors, start relay and contactors.
- Electric box can be remote mounted up to 6' ( 2m ) away fromthe unit.
- High refrigerant pressure, automatic reset switch.
- Low refrigerant pressure, automatic reset switch.
- Two sets of rubber isolation mounts for vibration free operation.
- Aluminum drain pan to catch any condensate formed on the unit.
- Plywood mounting base for ease of installation.
- Base valves with Nylon stem caps and brass caps over the charging & access ports.
- Can be used in environments up to 140/ F ( 60/ C ).
- White enamel finish.