Florida boat owners enjoy some of the clearest and most attractive waters in the world. With a rich marine life and warm weather year-round, if you own a boat or yacht in Florida you can enjoy trips on the waves nearly every day of the year. From fishing to diving, to enjoying a bite to eat on the waves, there is nothing like owning your own marine vessel in Florida.
However, with the heat and humidity, Florida boat and yacht owners need to have proper boat air conditioner units on their vessels to ensure a comfortable environment for captains and their guests. When it comes to finding an affordable and compact air conditioning unit, there is no better choice than the Dometic Turbo Air Conditioning Series. The Turbo Series has a range of benefits that Florida boat owners can enjoy including:
- 6,000- 16,000 BTU/hr reverse-cycle cooling and heating features for comfortable temperature regulation.
- Compact design 25% smaller than other self-contained models
- Quiet and efficient compressor
- Rifled copper tubing for maximum capacity
- Direct expansion operation
- Condenser coils that are highly resistant to corrosion
- Environmentally safe R-410A refrigerant
- High-velocity blowers
- Fully rotatable blower versatility for flexible and convenient installation
Boat owners in Miami, Stuart, Key West, Fort Pierce, Deerfield Beach, Jupiter FL and the surrounding areas that are looking for economy and efficiency turn to Beard Marine for their boat air conditioning needs. With a range of Dometic Turbo Air Conditioner models to choose from, vessel owners can rely on Beard Marine for all their marine heating and cooling needs. Contact Beard Marine today to learn more about the Turbo boat air conditioner model that’s right for your vessel.